Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Girl...and other random things.

Our little Hailey is two!She's sunshine and joy,our little singer.She had fun on her birthday.I did a party for her too and she loved it.
I thought the butterfly cake looked so girly and fun.The bright colors just looked exciting.It was fun to decorate and much more fun to see this pleased look! All this birthday fun in the last two weeks has had these little ones excited!Now they have to wait another WHOLE year for another birthday ;)

Cakes...

cupcakes...
balloons...
cousins....
friends...

gifts...made this party fun for our little Hailey.She adds a touch of specialness to our family.

And now,on to random things :D
This morning Braxton got ahold of my shaver...and shaved (or rather skinned) the end of his nose.Hopefully it doesn't stimulate any hair growth there.LOL :D I have always loved to kiss the end of their noses and would hate to kiss a patch of hair! :D c(:  Nevermind,I'm not really worried I thought it was kind of funny.I put a lightning mcqueen band-aid on it and it looks comical!I wanted to take a picture and his reply was an emphatic "no!" But,being the wonderful mother I am,I bribed him into letting me snap one with my phone :D Now I need to get one with the camera ;) One day he will love me for keeping these memories for him :D

Wednesday we did something different....Joel had an overnight to do for work,so Tuesday he came up with this plan that me and the kiddos head to Abbeville on Wednesday to my aunt's place,go swimming and just hang out there for the day and then Wednesday evening he'd come meet us there and spend the night with us.I totally DESPISE having him gone overnight so this sounded like a wonderful plan to me!Wednesday forenoon we headed down there and had a good time.Braxton was excited about seeing Kyle again and they loved floating around in their little "boats" (as they call the floats.)



I thought this picture was funny.I caught Braxton right in the middle of falling.Funny how you can just "freeze" a moment :)

They had so much fun watering Naomi's flowers :)
Later in the evening Jen got out her horse and gave the kiddos rides.Braxton wasn't to sure about it but Hailey loved it.



Yesterday our S.S. lesson was based on these verses:
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.This is the first and greatest commandment.And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Do I give God everything I have?Do I put all my energy into serving Him?
Sadly I think if I'm honest,I could say I have not!
Do I love my neighbor as myself?
No,again honestly speaking I don't think I have.
So often I think I look at these verses and don't take them seriously enough! Way to often I've failed in both of these commandments!
Yesterday I was once again convicted to live a life fully dedicated to God!When I am fully dedicated to God I believe everything will follow in order.
I love our God.He's an awesome God and my desire is to give him full Glory!
The whole church service was encouraging! We had baby dedication and it always gives me a refreshed feeling,and git to go on and put everything we've got into the children we're raising.Raising them to glorify our Saviour and never giving up!
I hope everyone has a great week! :)

No,they're not fighting.Hailey was just not willingly receiving Braxton's brotherly love ;) I love these babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment