Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Believe in the Power of Prayer

 I believe that prayer is powerful, and since I have a sweet friend who so needs prayer, I decided to take the request to my blog.The more prayer we can get, the better it will be.


Rose Kauffman is a friend of mine from Texas. She moved into my community from Tennessee to teach school quite a few years ago.While she was there she fell in love with Owen.They were/are a beautiful match! :) They got married the same year as Joel and I.

They have since adopted 2 beautiful children, Jacob (on the left) and Arianna (on the right) and have one biological son, Wyatt ( on his daddy's shoulders.)

Somewhere around a year ago Rose went through a battle with cancer.They did treatments and all seemed well.

From what I understand she has been having problems with her neck for quite a while and this last week it became so much more severe. Since I know so very few details I'm not even going to try to tell you what's wrong. I don't think she has been diagnosed with a second round of cancer but there is a surgery she will be having on Saturday to correct some things. It is a very,very critical surgery involving the spinal cord.

All I'm asking is that you keep this dear family in your prayers! They need every prayer they can get. You can follow her story at www.caringbridge.org/visit/rosekauffman.

Thank you and God bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment