Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 - One Day At A Time


The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8



As a New Year started,I found myself a bit apprehensive.Perhaps even a little bit fearful. 

What will this year hold for us? 
Will this be a good year or another year marked with pain?

Some-days fear lingers near.Uncertainty wants to crowd out trust in my sweet Jesus.

But then I remember, I must only take "One Day At a Time."

"One Day At a Time" will be my theme song this year.
I know God is with me.He goes before me.I have nothing to fear.

My prayer for 2015 is :

If I have wounded any soul today,
If I have caused one foot to go astray,
If I have walked in mine own willful way,
Dear Lord,Forgive!
If I have uttered idle words or vain,
If I have turned aside from want or pain,
Lest I myself shall suffer through the strain,
Dear Lord, Forgive!
If I have been perverse or hard,or cold,
If I have longed for shelter in the fold,
When thou hast given me some fort to hold,
Dear Lord, Forgive!
Forgive the sins I have confessed to thee,
Forgive the secret sins I do not see,
O guide me,love me and my keeper be,
Dear Lord,Forgive!  

Happy New Year (13 days late) :)







No comments:

Post a Comment